- Updated On:
- March 8, 2023
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 750 m2
- Year Built: 1969
Unique villa located on the 2nd sea line of the most prestigious area of CASCAIS, the GANDARINHA. Just a few meters from the boca do inferno and the bike path that takes you to Guincho or Casa da Guia. The historic center of Cascais is only 5 minutes away.
The villa with a unique, traditional architecture, with high ceilings and large social areas facing the garden, has 750 m2 of construction area and is set on a plot of 4,500 m2. This 1969, but very well maintained, villa deserves a total renovation and also has a huge potential to build more than one dwelling.
The south oriented villa has only 5 bedrooms, privileging the wide common areas, facing a porch with a grand garden and swimming pool as a backdrop.
On the first floor we find:
– Large entrance hall with fireplace
– Majestic 105 m2 living room with several environments and a fireplace
– Porch with 60 m2 oriented to south and with a fabulous pool and garden as a backdrop
– Master suite with dressing room with 40 m2
– Two suites
– Service area composed of kitchen, pantry, storage room and laundry
– Service Suite
On the upper floor we have:
– large mezzanine over the entrance hall
– 38 m2 studio that can be used as a suite or living room, with bathroom and access to a large 75 m2 terrace
Outside we can also find a large annex consisting of an apartment with bedroom, living room and bathroom; shower and two toilets to support the pool; pool engine room; storage room and finally the barbecue area.
This villa is located in Cascais, a Portuguese town known for its bay beaches. Considered the most sophisticated destination in the Lisbon region, where the palaces and the refined elegance of all the buildings reign, with the sea at its feet. Cascais can boast 7 golf courses, a casino, a marina, and countless leisure facilities. 30 minutes from Lisbon and the international airport.