- Updated On:
- September 4, 2023
An UNIQUE plot of land with an exceptional location next to the SEA, with a Preliminary Information Request approved, preserving the nature.
With a total of 49.750 m2, the plot is situated within a protected area, next to Azóia village, in Sesimbra, a privileged location regarding the views: to the West/North – Lisbon and Cascais; to the Southeast, the coast of Tróia/Comporta and to the South, the Atlantic Ocean.
The plot has no construction at all, and is almost all covered with spontaneous shrubby vegetation and some rocky formations. Unique location with sea view.
The tourism project approved for 929 m2 of total construction area, covers:
- 15 accommodation units (9 of them will be small villas and 6 will be bedrooms)
- Reception / cafeteria, to support the future clients of the hotel as well as the public in general or the road users of Rua Pedra do Mar
- Living room with bar and games room
- Swimming-pool with deck and change rooms/showers
- Multi-use room with kitchen, for breakfasts, meals or to organize thematic events.
- 2 public car parking and 15 private ones
Taking in account the slope on the ground, which covers all the property, the entire project and its different volumes, namely the several accommodation units, were built to ensure amazing views over the sea and Lisbon, respecting the existent vegetation.
This is undoubtedly, a unique guarantee of investment return, in an area of important economic development.