- The collection and processing of data is carried out by the real estate agent TEAM 5 ESTRELAS under the scope of the real estate activity they exercise under the brand RE/MAX through the real estate company Maxocidente – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda (AMI 9459), NIPC 510240402, with head office at Rua Henrique Moutinho, Loja n.º 2, in Belém – Lisbon.
The Data Controller is Marisa Azevedo, real estate agent, with the email address email@example.com
- Whenever a Customer makes a request for information or a contact request through any means of direct communication, for example through telephone, e-mail, chat tools, the forms available at www.equipa5estrelas.pt, and social networks, the data provided by you will be collected to address your inquiry or request.
We will automatically collect the following personal data about you:
- information about the pages you visit on this site;
- date and time of your visit,
- IP address,
- web browser,
- the site (URL) you visited before accessing this site and
- some Cookies (see point 9 for more information about Cookies).
In addition we will collect all information you submit to us when using the contact forms available on this site.
We also obtain personal customer data provided by members of the Re/max franchisee network. The personal data we process in this context are:
- phone number;
- email address;
- fundraising and information associated with fundraising and
- data concerning individual real estate transactions.
In cases where we ask you to provide any personal data, there is no obligation to do so, but if you do not, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website or make use of our real estate services in general.
- We use your personal data for the following purposes: to make this Website available from a user perspective, to generate usage statistics, to improve and develop this Website, to provide you with real estate services, to respond to requests and messages, to send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it, to contact you about properties that may interest you, and to analyze your data in aggregate form for the purpose of analyzing our business. After having obtained your consent, we may use your data for marketing communications related to our real estate activity, namely for sending promotional information, advertising properties and campaigns, fairs and events.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is our existing legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”).
The legal basis for sending our newsletter if you have subscribed to it is your consent pursuant to article 6.1.a of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of processing your data based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will never be given to or shared with third parties.
The confidentiality and security of the data collected are guaranteed, as well as access, rectification or elimination of the same by its holders.
- Personal information is stored on secure, restricted-access platforms or servers that we use for processing the information and sending communications. The technological suppliers we use for this purpose are reference entities in the sector: Microsoft, SendinBlue, and Citrix.
- All Personal Data will be kept by the Data Controller for as long as the existing relationship remains in effect while the purpose for which the Data was collected (“Retention Period”).
The data collected will always be destroyed at the end of its legal term, and will only be kept for the period of time that is indispensable and appropriate for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the law in force, or while consent is valid for the “processing purpose” for which consent was obtained.
The maximum retention period for your personal data is six months. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will keep your e-mail address until you unsubscribe.
- We remind you that at any time you may, free of charge, exercise the right to withdraw previously given consent, request access to your personal data and to information concerning the processing thereof, request correction, modification, restriction, anonymization or deletion of your personal data, request an explanation of the processing, and exercise the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
- This site uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to provide site visitors with additional functionality within the site. They can, for example, be created to keep track of your visit and support your navigation on the site, help you stay where you left off, and/or remember your preferences and settings when you visit the site again.
Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer. If you want to control which cookies are installed on your computer, you can modify your browser settings to notify you when a site tries to install a cookie, or you can block cookies permanently. You can also delete cookies that have already been installed on your computer. See the ‘Help’ function in your browser for more information on how to perform these steps.
- Should you have any questions or require any further clarification on the treatment of your data you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Read carefully before using the site equipe5estrelas.pt (“WEBSITE”)
Welcome to WEBSITE, the website of Team 5 Stars (“TEAM”), a team of real estate agents working under the RE/MAX brand at Maxocidente – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda (AMI 9459), NIPC 510240402, with head office at Rua Henrique Moutinho, Loja n.º 2, in Belém – Lisbon (“AGENCY”).
TEAM’s purpose in providing this site includes providing consumers with access to information about residential or commercial real estate, properties and land for sale and lease promoted by TEAM, as well as various real estate related issues that we think may be of interest to you.
Information about TEAM, AGENCY and the RE/MAX network is also provided on this site.
The materials on this WEBSITE, as well as the organization and layout of this WEBSITE, are copyrighted and are protected by copyright laws. You may access, download and print materials on this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create works, link or frame on another site, use on any other site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this WEBSITE, use “screen capture” or “database capture” practices to obtain user lists, properties or other information, without written permission from TEAM or AGENCY.
RE / MAX®, the red on white on blue horizontal bar design and the RE/MAX or hot air balloon graphic logo are among the registered service marks of RE/MAX LLC. RE/MAX LLC trademarks may not be used in any manner without the express written permission of RE/MAX LLC.
EQUIPA 5 ESTRELAS® is a registered trademark in Portugal owned by Panorama T, Lda., headquartered at Rua Hermano Neves, 18, E7, 1600-477 Lisbon, and may not be used without the express authorization of the trademark owner.
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE TEAM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE TEAM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS. WHILE THE TEAM STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, THE TEAM CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE TEAM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STAFF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE STAFF IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.